2003 FLSTCi TC88 fueling

OxonOldTimer

So having wasted a heap of time and money with V&H StraightShots and ‘Quiet’ (ho ho) baffles I reverted to Plan B and just partially (25mm) punched out my spare set of stock pipes.
I’m really happy with the modest sound improvement- but the bike does run a little hot (I understand they tend to as standard)

I’m not going to change anything else, so looking for suggestions for simple solutions to just richen up the mixture a nads across the range.

I really don’t want to get involved in ‘tuning’ and the Xied route would seem to be the way to go, but I haven’t seen much available for 1999-2006 EFi bikes.

Any suggestions gratefully received 🙂

I really don’t want to get involved in ‘tuning’ and the Xied route would seem to be the way to go, but I haven’t seen much available for 1999-2006 EFi bikes.
Why don't you want to get involved in tuning? Your engine needs to be tuned as you've changed the air flow through it and your injector pulse width hasn't been adjusted to compensate. Invest in a Power Vision license and take it to a compatible dyno centre to be set up correctly. Anything else is guess work that could make the problem worse.

Back