2023 International Rally 8-11 June

NeilM

Club Member
HDRCGB INTERNATIONAL RALLY 2023 Naseby, Northants

Thursday 8th June – Sunday 11th June 2023

Naseby Village Hall Fields, Naseby, Northamptonshire NN6 6DE

700 Pre-Pay Ticket Limit for the event

Organisied by Region 21 and Region 13 we hope to see you at this years International being held in stunning countryside at Naseby, Northants which is an historic Civil War Battle site where the Battle of Naseby took place in 1645. This battle put an end to King Charles 1st Royalist hopes of retaining control and let Cromwell's Roundheads capture the King, try him for treason and chop off his bonce. This ushered in our Constitutional Democracy and rule through Parliament. The history, brutality and skullduggery that surrounded this event is facinating and on Friday we have the Official Naseby Battlefield Project people coming in (normally £25 per head but included in your Rally Ticket!!) to give us a unique historical ride out which will start with a pre-briefing (in the Bar!) then a Ride Out to 7 key points of the Naseby Battlefield. At each point there will be an historical briefing as to its importance and on returing (to the Bar) there will be the chance to see Civil War weaponry and Uniforms plus unique historical maps of the battle. Another informal Ride Out around the area will take place Saturday - last years was given a very high rating by all who took part. Naseby is surrounded by history and cracking countryside which is yours to enjoy. Saturday afternoon will also have a Civil War skirmish and demo of Canons at approx. 2 pm and a Custom Show display area open from 3pm to 6pm for people to view entrants bikes.... lots of catagories including best non-Harley!!

On top of this there are 3 full nights of superb bands/acts in a huge marquee headed up by MOTORPACE, HIRE'EM FIRE'EM, THE FEVERS, THE GUILTY DOGS, THE AIDEN PRYOR BAND and FOOFIGHTERZ UK + Support Acts , fantastic ales, ciders, cocktails great food (including Vegan) from early morning to late at nite plus trade stands, custom show, axe throwing, Karaoke (TBC) in the main Bar, loads of chairs and tables, great grassy well drained camp ground with good showers and lots of loos plus on site security and double security wrist bands entry/exit checks to make sure your bike is secure.

Camping is included in rally ticket as is a goody bag - SORRY NO FIRES and NO DOGS ON SITE. Chilled Non Harley riders welcome. This is a family friendly event.

Campers/Caravans on MAIN field site only by pre-arrangement with the organisers at hdrcgb2023@gmail.com. There will be another suitable field next door for Campers and Caravans to use and they will be directed there on arrival.

We look forward to welcoming you to a fantastic Rally and Festival of Bikes, Music, Great Food and Beers plus amazing History - Over 400 Tickets already Sold at mid-February!!

700 Rally Limit due to Health and Safety Regs and all tickets are PRE-BOOK from:

www.hdrcgbrally2023.co.uk

220323 Page1 jpg.jpg

220323 Page2 jpg.jpg

NASEBY INTERNATIONAL 2023 RALLY T SHIRTS NOW AVAILABLE

PRE-PAY... TO COLLECT AT THE RALLY

See Eventbrite Tickets Section to place your Orders now

Small - 2xl £12.00 each + Eventbrite payment fees
3XL-5XL £13.50 each + Eventbrite payment fees

Web Sale shot.jpg

Last edited:
Grand!! There'll be a warm welcome and it's going to be a special event.... lots happening and downloadable local ride out maps and Naseby Battlefield info soon from the Web site..
Then there's a strong rumour of some very special Warbirds flying over - weather allowing... it may be too sunny!

Grand!! There'll be a warm welcome and it's going to be a special event.... lots happening and downloadable local ride out maps and Naseby Battlefield info soon from the Web site..
Then there's a strong rumour of some very special Warbirds flying over - weather allowing... it may be too sunny!
You won’t be able to hear them though due to all those noisy bloody Harleys.

Hi I have booked and paid, but I have had to have a replacement phone and now have no details of my ticket.
dio I just turn up and give my mobile No ?
PS the contact tab on www.HDRCGBrally2023.Co.uk is unpopulated.
thanks.
Adam

When you book your mobile number and name on will be on the spreadsheet on the gate at the event ,message me if you still haven't had a reply ...payments by bacs is checked every Friday and message of confirmation sent .

Hi ihow often do you check on payments made via bacs??
Im stll waiting on confirmation of my payment 22/2/23

Bacs is checked every Friday, the we have had with members not getting a reply is due to wrong mobile numbers being received.
If you want me to personally check .
Email me
dalelk03@hotmail.co.uk
With name and mobile number .

LATEST Updates!!

Nearly 600 Tickets now sold
- Please get yours asap to avoid disappointment as strict 700 limit due to H&S and insurance.

HDRCGB INTERNATIONAL RALLY 2023 Naseby,
Naseby Village Hall Fields, Northants NN6 6 6DE

Thursday 8th June – Sunday 11th June 2023

Organisied by Region 21 and Region 13 we hope to see you at this years International being held in stunning countryside at Naseby, Northants which is an historic Civil War Battle site where the Battle of Naseby took place in 1645. This battle put an end to King Charles 1st Royalist hopes of retaining control and let Cromwell's Roundheads capture the King, try him for treason and chop off his bonce. This ushered in our Constitutional Democracy and rule through Parliament. The history, brutality and skullduggery that surrounded this event is facinating and on Friday we have the Official Naseby Battlefield Project people coming in (normally £25 per head but included in your Rally Ticket!!) to give us a unique historical ride out which will start with a pre-briefing (in the Bar!) then a Ride Out to 7 key points of the Naseby Battlefield. At each point there will be an historical briefing as to its importance and on returing (to the Bar) there will be the chance to see Civil War weaponry and Uniforms plus unique historical maps of the battle. Another informal Ride Out around the area will take place Saturday - last years was given a very high rating by all who took part. Naseby is surrounded by history and cracking countryside which is your to enjoy. Saturday afternoon will also have a Civil War skirmish and demo of Canons at approx. 3 pm and a Custom Show display area open from 3pm to 6pm for people to view entrants bikes.... lots of catagories including best non-Harley!!
On top of this there are 3 full nights of superb bands/acts in a huge marquee headed up by MOTORPACE, HIRE'EM FIRE'EM (just confirmed.... the best Rock n Blues boogie outfit in Northants) , THE FEVERS, The AIDEN PRYOR BAND and FOOFIGHTERZ UK... PLUS fantastic ales, ciders, cocktails great food (including Vegan) from early morning to late at nite PLUS RALLY TEE SHIRTS (pre-pay on Eventbrite for Rally pick up) www.hdrcgbrally2023.co. uk. trade stands, custom show, axe throwing, Karaoke (TBC) in the main Bar, loads of chairs and tables, great grassy well drained camp ground with good showers and lots of loos plus on site security and double security wrist bands enrty/exit checks to make sure your bike is secure.
Camping is included in rally ticket as is goody bag - SORRY NO FIRES and NO DOGS ON SITE. Chilled Non Harley riders welcome. This is a family friendly event.
Campers/Caravans on MAIN field site only by pre-arrangement with the organisers at hdrcgb2023@gmail.com. There will be another suitable field next door for Campers and Caravans to use and they will be directed there on arrival.

700 Rally Limit due to Health and Safety Regs and all tickets are pre-book from:

www.hdrcgbrally2023.co.uk

Are there any tickets remaining for the International? The supplied bank account number is apparently invalid according to my bank.

Can anyone help with the BACS payment details?

Back