Accommodation Help Sought Please.....

Johnno

Club Member
Afternoon All,
A couple of us from Region 23 are planning a Whistle-Stop Tour of Wales from 14 - 17 May.
We're staying on Anglesey on the Sunday, before heading down towards Aberystwyth and Devil's Bridge the following day or two.
Can anyone recommend some Cost-effective, decent Accommodation with Secure Bike Parking please?
Cheers Chaps,
Johnno

Look up THE BIKER GUIDE - they recommend Northfield Holiday Park, Aberystwyth. It's biker friendly, has wash facilities, a drying room facility and you can park your bikes directly outside your accommodation, might be worth a look?

Look up THE BIKER GUIDE - they recommend Northfield Holiday Park, Aberystwyth. It's biker friendly, has wash facilities, a drying room facility and you can park your bikes directly outside your accommodation, might be worth a look?
Been on there already, but I haven't contacted the Park as yet.
In the past I've found that those places tend not to allow Single Night Bookings, and we plan to move about, as we'll be on a Circuit in a Homeward Direction....

We have a very long serving member with a guest place in Ceredigion, near Llandysul - should I sound him out..? (he doesn't come on here..)

we have a region member with a guest house in llandudno .... not sure of anywhere down the coast towards Aber .... Are you sorted for digs in Anglesey Johnno

Thats freaky - I've just logged on to answer you! anyway, have literally just spoken to him, am sending a pm with his contact - it will all depend on what date though at such short notice. (lovely spot, great host and lovely Dalmation dog)

Thats freaky - I've just logged on to answer you! anyway, have literally just spoken to him, am sending a pm with his contact - it will all depend on what date though at such short notice. (lovely spot, great host and lovely Dalmation dog)
Booked up, sadly.
Thanks anyway Paul

Trip delayed due to Personal Commitments - Looking at Mid- Late June and On now.
Fairly flexible with Dates, but ideally not the School Summer Period....

Back