Anyone know….

watchman

Club Member
ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET 3 OF THESE HARLEY PART 16232-04B THE DEALER WANTS ME TO SELL GRANDCHILD TO FUND EM , I THINK I HAVE SEEN THEM AT AN ENGINEERING SUPPLIES MACHINE SHOW….BUT CANT BE SURE 93MM CENTER TO CENTER AND 16MM JOINT HEIGHT WITH 10MM ID HOLEIMG_4746.jpegIMG_4749.jpegIMG_4747.jpegIMG_4746.jpegIMG_4749.jpegIMG_4747.jpeg

I know been in touch with Tony done all the usual catalogues nikkie is trying an engineering suppliers over whitstable way near her i think i have seen them at the mac show too a few years ago thanks for looking

Is it not possible to find a backstreet old boy engineer who could bush them and ream to size..? (I only suggest it because past Tool Hire Officer Stu Graham had his late father do that for me on my ally gearshift linkage...?)

Is this an option to make your own from rod ends and threaded rod?
jATb4xT.jpg

Hi guys its the link bar that ties the rubber mount system to the frame needs 3 of them not sure if the adjustable type will cope with the loadings after me and Alex finish sorting the lump because of the way the mounting rubbers move and the angles change the ends need to be rose jointed so just off to the boat yard old boy next door thinks i might get em there thanks for the help chaps (y)

Back