Facebook

HD13

Club Member
Howdy guys, im moving near Glasgow this summer. Do you guys have a Facebook group or anything?

Most inactive region by the looks of it 👊
Haven't done anything with the region cause all the communications on WhatsApp, but did bout 3500mps this year before roads got salty. So some of us do ride in southern Scotland

Haven't done anything with the region cause all the communications on WhatsApp, but did bout 3500mps this year before roads got salty. So some of us do ride in southern Scotland
Advertised well then 😂, I tried to find you guys on Facebook but guessing it’s either a secret society or it doesn’t exist.

Advertised well then 😂, I tried to find you guys on Facebook but guessing it’s either a secret society or it doesn’t exist.
It does exist and they are a great region, they do a lot of rallies here at our club ones and into Europe.

They have our monthly meeting on the 3RD Tuesday of every month from 6:30pm, here:

Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery (AKA Brucefield Farm)
Rutherford Square
Brucefield Industrial Estate
Livingston
EH54 9BU

Last edited:
Hiya HD13...apologies for no one responding to your post. As Bazza says, we are here but no on here..🤔..are you Hd13 on fb anaw, will try n find yeh and see if I can get you on hdrcgb region 2 fb 👍

Region 2 is VERY much alive and well, pehaps just not as active on the club forum as times gone by.

We have our monthly meeting on the 3RD Tuesday of every month from 6:30pm, here:

Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery (AKA Brucefield Farm)
Rutherford Square
Brucefield Industrial Estate
Livingston
EH54 9BU

Our Facebook page is here:

Let me know if you are having difficulty finding the facebook page.

Not my guys. I haven't found them on Facebook either 😅. Met a few of them though, seem friendly enough.

As above posts confirm, we tend not to use the forum very much now as we found that most active members use our region 2 watsapp page for convenience. However we discussed this at various meetings and concluded that we should always post important messages on the forum. As you can see we have fell by the wayside with that unfortunately.
DonZz mentioned above our apologies to any members who have been left out in the open regards to being kept in the loop.
There are many region members who do not partake in any events and are happy just to be a member of the riders club, as Ive said in previous communications, come along to our monthly meetings and introduce yourselves we don't bite (well most of us) lol then we can get aquainted and get you onto our facebook page and whattsapp groups.
As far as actually riding bikes is concerned we as a region don't partake in many 'ride-outs' as such but do many miles throughout the year to H-DRCGB rallies up and down the country and in Europe.
We are however always open to ideas suggested by any region member for other events or get -togethers on or off our Harley's.

NB this months meeting scheduled for next Tuesday 20th December 2022 has been cancelled due to it's proximity to xmas.
The next meeting will be Tuesday 17th January 2023 at the usual place. ( see post #8 above )

Meanwhile to all our members have a very merry christmas and new year and hope to catch you all in January
Davi J ACA wee davie
Region Rep

Back