Finding my old FLH

rich16

Club Member
I wanted to find my old FLH Electraglide. I have the registration and was interested to see if may be in the club or alternatively are there any other avenues I can pursue. I don't want to give registration at the moment for obvious reasons.

Advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Cheers Mr Speed. Yes but came back untaxed since July 1990 and no MOT. So can only assume it has left the country, in a barn or a collection somewhere. written off or worse!. Shame I would have really liked to have found it

Cheers Mr Speed. Yes but came back untaxed since July 1990 and no MOT. So can only assume it has left the country, in a barn or a collection somewhere. written off or worse!. Shame I would have really liked to have found it
Someone may have used the motor in a chop and put the frame and V5 away

Yes another option, shame though, I really wanted to find her again after all these years, mid 1970's, my first Harley and the bike I first joined the Riders Club with.

Yes another option, shame though, I really wanted to find her again after all these years, mid 1970's, my first Harley and the bike I first joined the Riders Club with.
It is a shame, I looked for my old Fizzy but I came to a dead end

Back