General Joined the opposition, got a Buell Ulysses...

the_french_owl

Saw this a while back on Ebay... Search it a bit and went for a test drive on Saturday...

Nice ride so I bought it... T'will be delivered to my door soon...

14721524_10209080176514524_8872948704983719765_n.jpg

14666116_10209080176554525_1223246998666305336_n.jpg

So long,

Patrick

Re: Joined the opposition, got a Buell Ulysses...

i had one for a couple of years fast and economical ,,,, did brake a couple of belts

john

They need to take it off E-bay then, I've just been looking at it on there!.

Keep us informed how you get on with it please Patrick, I've always half fancied one but never yet done the deed.

I'm sure you'll probably know this forum http://www.ukbeg.com/forum/, seems a good source of knowledge.

You'll be pleased to hear that we now have Buell tools in the Club tool hire scheme

Loads of luggage space; tent in one pannier, fire extinguisher in the other.

More seriously; those who own them seem to really like them.

Nice looking ride there Patrick, I owned one for a few days, but apart from tech issues I did find it hard to mount even at my height what with my replacement hip, so I got my money back from PM Motorcycles Pete a good guy in Norfolk. I then chose a 4 year old 5k mile Bonnie T100.
Have you had it lowered or had your legs lengthened? :D

Watch them panniers if you try to squeeze between two bollards. Me mate had one almost exactly like that un. He forgot about the luggage one day and followed a bunch of us through some bollards and sudenly came to an abrubt halt. Damn near disembollocked himself :highly_amused:

Yep, it is a tad tall, I'll have a look at that sometimes...

And the paniers will only be on the bike if Susan decides she wants to go somewhere with me!!!

Otherwise it'll be as naked as possible, I did not receive a full brain transplant!!! ; O )

Patrick

"I'm sure I had those panniers on the bike when I left Sandbach"........:unconscious:

Also a previous owner, loved mine, commuted, scratched and toured with it. Id have another tomorrow, great bike. Im sure you will enjoy it Patrick

Yep, it is a tad tall, I'll have a look at that sometimes...

Patrick

Plenty of 70's glitter boots in the Kings Road Patrick, to go with that if you redesign the width on the front of the seat that can get your legs down straighter, also a XB125 shock will lower about 2 inches.

thick_sole.jpg

Back