Just a picture of a Shovelhead.

Roach

Club Member
Saw this at the autojumble today and thought some of you might find it interesting.
20230325_125529.jpg

Nigel still pops in from time to time, he joined us at the Chalky Pony with Lisa, and I expect he will come to the Wessex Wobbler Rally. He did spend a few years Rallying with us at R14 on his twin cam Road King during Trevor, Haydn and Mills time, but got into Pan head/shovel Chops, very Hipster style, he's got a few nice bikes. He's a good laugh too. Im not sure if he is a member of the Club any more though.

Last edited:
On the note of Region members, a little bird tells me that Region 14 now has the fourth largest membership in the Club, slightly more than the New Forest and South West, but less than the South East, Yorkshire and, North Wales and Shropshire,... not that individual Region numbers matter that much as the great news is that the National Club is going strength to strength.

But I would like to say that the hard work put in by the R14 Reps, and Assistant Reps doing stuff like the Forum, or rides, rallies, raffles and in supporting the meets and just generally being involved over the last few years, and in particular our present Rep @Mark Hammond is what has definitely made the Region 14 far more active..and to all the 116 members who turn up come rain or shine. This year is going to be no exception. See you all at the Wessex Wobbler.

Last edited:
Back