Just a thought

adezed

Hi
As Rallies look like they may not be happening, or there will be very few. I was thinking about maybe a ride to.
Pick about 5 or 6 places in the uk, where we could have a rideout to and meet up for a coffee. Just a thought.
Ade

Re: Just a thought

Hi
As Rallies look like they may not be happening, or there will be very few. I was thinking about maybe a ride to.
Pick about 5 or 6 places in the uk, where we could have a rideout to and meet up for a coffee. Just a thought.
Ade

I suspect if we can't mass gather for a rally, a mass gathering for a ride and meet up will also not be permitted. Best we can hope for is the rule of 6 is returned, so that at least a few members can ride together and camp.

If 60,000 people can go to Wembley, and 2500 UEFA "VIPS" can fly in without quarantine, I can't see how a ride to Skegness or whatever, involving a few dozen / a few hundred Harleys can be a problem.

Seems like we can all bring our taxpayer funded married bit on the side and ignore social distancing, with no legal consequences. As long as we are the Health Secretary, of course.

Remember, covid is going to kill everyone, and we are all in this together.

Last edited:
Back