Living in Suffolk

Re: Living in Suffolk

How do Kev we have lived rural for a few years so we can fit in anywhere but I know what you mean I saw plenty of that in the West Country

Hi there
Well strangley after a 'classic' ride old bsa's/triumph's we ended up in Diss on saturday at the Angel Cafe which seems always to serve up food breakfasts it's at Fair Green which you may have passed if you came in from Palgrave .It's the busiest i've seen the town with plenty of traffic along the main drag.Glad you had a good look round the area i'm sure the weathers not always that grim or cold , bit of a shock bigger gloves needed next time. Palgrave always seems a nice place & i've even managed not to get lost there now as long as i can see the church i know where i am the bonus seems to be that its just out of town but within touching distance of what you need.Sorry i can't tell you what its like to actually live around there but my brother in law does & he says its fine.
Cheers Mark we actually walked past a couple of old classics on the way into Diss I think there was a 1970s T140 and 60s Trophy plus a BSA which I didnt get a good look at. The area looked good, we also viewed a house near the Walnut Inn I thinks its Thwaite that was nice and only 6 miles out of Diss and not far off Eye, it's a massive move for us leaving Cumbria and retiring as well so it has to be right but we will keep looking

[ IMG_20200926_111113466_HDR.jpg]

Damp classic fun

Back