Looking to meet

Rich F

Club Member
Hi I'm a club newbie wanting to know where you meet up . The Woolpack is the listed meet so I rolled up to Coggeshall last Wednesday to find nobody there . Any clues welcomed Rich .

No posts in the Members Only area since 2014 and three posts this year in the main forum. Looks like they've all buggered off to FB.

Hi I'm a club newbie wanting to know where you meet up . The Woolpack is the listed meet so I rolled up to Coggeshall last Wednesday to find nobody there . Any clues welcomed Rich .
That's a bummer. I know that there were issues with the Woolpack last month and I believe they were testing out a pub in Wormingford. There's also a monthly meeting somewhere Clacton way.

I know that Essex is a very active region, but don't do much online. There is a FB page Essex Harley Riders, but there's not much more on there than on here.

Best advice is message Andy the rep per Harleyquin, but be aware he does work long / unusual hours so might not get straight back to you.

If I hear anything about future meets, I'll message you here.

Thanks Boris . My wife was with me so it wasn't the tragic party for one it could of been . I've lifted an email for Andy from another post to contact him . I live close to Great Bentley , there's a meet there Wednesdays so I'll try there in the meantime . Thanks again

Contacted Andy last week and he confirmed the meeting place. I'm just round the corner in Weeley heath so I'll roll up tomorrow. Thanks bro

Back