Low profile lid

Dyna-Dave

Bought another lid, was after a low profile open face and came across “fat skeleton” they have a bunch of cool gear and the “Daytona” range of low profile lids. Decent price too.
It arrived within 2 days and unfortunately was slightly too small (luckily didn’t take the tags off) sent it back and the next day I had an email saying my exchange will be delivered the next working day. Super happy with it, comfy and doesn’t make you a mushroom.

E097B1D7-C2B1-4CD6-A874-50050E5B9EB0.jpeg

I purchased a German Helmet by a company called Bandit and they really make your head look alot smaller compared to other major helmets, I've had mine for years and like all lids you need ear plugs on long journeys but it's great for that small head look

Fat skeleton are great and the Daytona lids are really good. I bought one last year and think it's spot on.

I bought the "Captain America" Helmet from Fat Skeleton, followed the measurement guide, but the Helmet that showed up, was too small.
Fat Skeleton Exchanged without problem, Great Service, Great Helmet too, and as said, low profile...

I have a really nice open face helmet that’s a a lower profile than anything else I’ve tried…

Arai Freeway

I'm sure that stockists will also have some of the discontinued colourways too. This is mine.

2A5108EC-A130-48B8-B833-4479BB2C3E27.png

Last edited:
I have an Aussie 'Cannonball' which I bought when living in NZ a number of years back. Gave it a bit of retro-aged look by throwing on some gloss black paint and airbrushed silver flames.

IMG_0219.jpeg

Not DOT approved, but fug it.. really don't want the 'Gazoo' look..

I know, I know,.. it's probably just safer to wear a Morrisons shopping bag on my head !!

latest-500757935.png

Back