Mirrors

Brigg

Club Member
Looking for suggestions for mirrors for the 750. Bearing in mind the bars are 7/8”. I like the low machined arm type with the almost teardrop mirror. I’m concerned about fitting and threads. The stock mirrors are tall and very uninteresting.

Last edited:
Hi Kev.

This is from the Custom Chrome catalogue : Custom Chrome Catalog
It's this page and the next 2 as well.

See if anything grabs your fancy.

Don't forget the Zodiac and W&W online catalogues as well.

Last edited:
Hi Dave, That’s brilliant it’s amazing how much slips ones memory! I treasured these catalogues, I used to get them from Grizzlies in Folkestone Ive seen exactly what I want. Going to have to wait until payday. I’m getting the wheels powder coated next week. Hopefully a mid gloss black a place in Swindon can turn them around for £50.00 each.

Hi Dave, That’s brilliant it’s amazing how much slips ones memory! I treasured these catalogues, I used to get them from Grizzlies in Folkestone Ive seen exactly what I want. Going to have to wait until payday. I’m getting the wheels powder coated next week. Hopefully a mid gloss black a place in Swindon can turn them around for £50.00 each.

if you are using Sunbase for the powder coating, make sure they know you want a top notch job. They are capable of doing very good quality powder coating but sometimes the finish can be a bit “average” if you don’t stress that you want a good job doing. If the owner knows you need a good job doing, he’ll keep an eye on the job and redo it if he isn’t happy with the finish.

Back