New Essex Monthly Club Meet: The Grange Pub CM3 3HJ

Added to Calendar: 12 dates

BaZa®

Deceased Member
Essex Dickie and Panhead Boris would like to invite you (and your mates!!) to a new club meet in an area not well served with club meets at the moment:

thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
Totally agree with Perry. We want to support this new meeting but the venue was unsuitable. A group of us went down the road to The Duke of Wellington in Hatfield Peverel and thought that was much better.

Have Essex region decided whether there will be a meeting on 2nd Wednesday of the month, and if so where? I guess not at Grange, Chelmsford?

Hello Boris, we are looking at Duke of Wellington in Hatfield Peverel. The only issue is they host a quiz night on the Wednesday so we're thinking meet on the Thursday instead. This second week arrangement will mess up occasionally so we'll have to post the dates in advance to make it easier. If we can agree to meet there to start it should get the ball rolling.

Hello Boris, we are looking at Duke of Wellington in Hatfield Peverel. The only issue is they host a quiz night on the Wednesday so we're thinking meet on the Thursday instead. This second week arrangement will mess up occasionally so we'll have to post the dates in advance to make it easier. If we can agree to meet there to start it should get the ball rolling.
Rich whatever you decide please let me know so I can update the Calendar and Regional Meets sections.

I can confirm our new monthly meeting will be at The Duke of Wellington, The Street, Hatfield Peverel CM3 2EA, starting Thursday 11th May. This will generally be 2nd Thursday of the month but dates will be posted in advance as there are a couple of exceptions. June meet will actually fall on the 15th. Let's make it happen....

I can confirm our new monthly meeting will be at The Duke of Wellington, The Street, Hatfield Peverel CM3 2EA, starting Thursday 11th May. This will generally be 2nd Thursday of the month but dates will be posted in advance as there are a couple of exceptions. June meet will actually fall on the 15th. Let's make it happen....
FXDB 2007 Phil
I am glad we have picked this one I will be there ? I live in Wickford if anybody wants to ride up there we could meet on the wickford to South Woodham flyover over the 130 at Rettendon Turnpike and take the scenic route message me if interested on 0730 6167515 ATB Phil

Back