Pre-War Harleys in this Club

devon.john

Club Member
We were talking of pre war bikes in are club I know we have Ken in London and Chris in Scotland.

We have a few 45s that are rode regularly but wondered if we have others that go back to the 30s or older.

As the PR team with region 14s Mark Hammond had a great selection of bikes at the Bristol classic bike show.

It ranged from 1942 we were thinking of anyone that might have a pre war bike that might be interested in showing next year.

Plenty of time to think about it.

There are quite a few around here belonging to Club members...a '20 J, '29 JD, '29 B, and I've got a '29 DL in my garage at the moment. When / where are you thinking of John?

There are quite a few around here belonging to Club members...a '20 J, '29 JD, '29 B, and I've got a '29 DL in my garage at the moment. When / where are you thinking of John?
next years Bristol classic bike show ,,its at the Shepton Mallet show ground ,,,

like i said the oldest bike we had on the stand was 1942 and would be good to get one or two older Harleys if we could ,

Thanks Ron, I'm hoping to get Pete to the Triple rally in my VW camper as he needs his mobility scooter to get about. Have to see how he is next week.
No problems you bringing the camper Will. We'll be making room for the BaZa mobile home ;)
More than welcome.
You and Pete were both long time supporters of the Triple, pre-covid. Would be great to see you both there next w/e.

Back