Regional meets

tjbrookes

Club Member
Hi , I've not long joined , my nearest region is 6 Cheadle, can someone tell me when the meeting is as I can't find it on the calender

Hello TJ, put this thread in Region 4 in the Region Section, put it in there, you'll get a reply

Hi.

Where in the North West are you ?

Region 6 meet on the 1st Thursday of the month at : P5 Station Road, Cheadle Hulme SK8 7GH.

If you go down to the Region 6 section, you'll see my thread Club Rallies and Rideouts 2023.

You're welcome to join me on a ride out or a ride to a rally.

Hi tj
As Dave has said we meet first Thursday of the month, the next meeting is Thursday 6th April.
Please check in on the region 6 section on the forum to confirm this. Our rep Paul posts details each month prior to the meeting. Hope to see you at a meeting soon.

Hi
I'm a new member and live in North Kent, Westerham area. With all the problems with area 17 which is my nearest group can someone please update as to where the nearest local meeting is and if it has many attending. As far as I can tell the meeting at the Pied Bull in Farningham doesn't exist anymore?

Thanks
Dino

Hi, we met your new rep and ass reps at our own AGM, they seem keen to get 17 back on track, get in touch with them and see what they have to say at least.

Hi there can you tell times and dates for I O.W meeting
Isle of Wight Rally is 1st to 3rd September @ Smallbrook Stadium. Oz posted a discount code for the ferry on the club facebook page recently; if you mean their regular meets, that's alternate Wednesdays at the Dairyman's Daughter. Contact Oz the rep for further details, see the contacts page in the Harleyquin, or the or the reps contacts here in the club business section

Back