Street 750 - anyone tried a danmoto highwayman exhaust??

Harley pfc

Hi guys and girls

Looking for a slip on for my street 750, the danmoto is very cheap compared to the V+H/S Eagle options. Has anyone had an experience with these or seen/had one?

Re: Street 750 - anyone tried a danmoto highwayman exhaust??

Loads if vids online for these exhausts. Personally they are to short for my liking, it puts the exit right underneath me which I found annoying on a long run. (I had the V and H one) I just purchased a stock silencer etc off of flea bay for ?30 :) Going to mess around with the guts to get the sound I want, with the added bonus of the exit being exactly where it is now :)

the danmoto is very cheap compared to the V+H/S Eagle options

That's because they're shite! Those and the similar looking thing by Two Brothers are the worst performing exhausts I've ever tuned on the dyno.

Look at the chart and you can see the torque development or rather lack of it ...

Mick Dropinski - Copy (2).jpg

Loads if vids online for these exhausts. Personally they are to short for my liking, it puts the exit right underneath me which I found annoying on a long run. (I had the V and H one) I just purchased a stock silencer etc off of flea bay for ?30 :) Going to mess around with the guts to get the sound I want, with the added bonus of the exit being exactly where it is now :)

Haha cheers, ive seen the vids online, cant really tell sound on a vid sometimes as depends what its recorded on but going for the V+H

Back