Wallace 23 rally

Donzie

Club Member
It was voted that any R2 members attending this year's Wallace rally will get their admission ticket (£30) reimbursed from R2 region funds. In order for this to happen, can you please take a screenshot of your ticket (which they will be sending out to you soon) and email it along with your membership number and bank details to hdrcgbr2@hotmail.com to maintain our free banking, we are restricted to 10 transactions a month, but I will get round to reimbursing everyone.

Screenshot_20230210_122507_WhatsApp.jpg

Ain't no scam bud, if you are a fully payed up member of region 2 we will re-emburse the cost of your rally ticket from region 2 funds.
I put forward the idea at the last meeting in January and it was unanimously agreed.
So if you fancy it order your ticket on line from www.caledoniahc.com
They are fellow FH-DCE members (federation of Harley-Davidson clubs Europe ) and we attend their rally every year.
Once you have confirmation of your purchase, email your receipt to me together with your membership number and bank detail, and we will transfer the money to your account

That's the way we roll in our region.:cool:
Contrary to some belief that our region is dormant !! we are actually alive and kicking so come along to our meeting next week 21st Feb. at Livingston and we will make you welcome.

Ain't no scam bud, if you are a fully payed up member of region 2 we will re-emburse the cost of your rally ticket from region 2 funds.
I put forward the idea at the last meeting in January and it was unanimously agreed.
So if you fancy it order your ticket on line from www.caledoniahc.com
They are fellow FH-DCE members (federation of Harley-Davidson clubs Europe ) and we attend their rally every year.
Once you have confirmation of your purchase, email your receipt to me together with your membership number and bank detail, and we will transfer the money to your account

That's the way we roll in our region.:cool:
Contrary to some belief that our region is dormant !! we are actually alive and kicking so come along to our meeting next week 21st Feb. at Livingston and we will make you welcome.
Just poking fun, I haven’t decided if I am doing the Wallace this year, I was there last year but had to leave early to take care of an old friend who had got himself into some trouble. I can’t make the 21st, I have to work.

That’s a shame yeh can’t make it this year.
Last year there were lots of our region folks at the rally, you shoulda introduced yersel and maybe we coulda made yer acquaintance might even have boutyeh a beer or two🤔

Wallace Rally Refund

We have decided to close submissions for refunds to the Wallace Rally as from now. 16th May 20.30 hrs

R2 Committee

Back