Welcome to the Vintage section "Regional" page

kevscrivener

I have asked for this page to be put onto the website so that the activities of the Vintage Section can be seen by all visitors to this website. The technical stuff is still in its normal place, here; http://www.harley-davidson-hangout.com/forumdisplay.php?253-Vintage-amp-Classic-Era .

Please use this page to post general vintage chatter, gossip and nit-picking, also details of any meets, ride-outs, events and rallies which may be of interest to us. Feel free to post pics of your ride too; pre-Evo only please.

Whilst we encourage discussion and banter about old Harleys, any thread that strays into the realms of technical, i.e. build threads will be moved to the appropriate page.

If you have any questions please either PM me or e-mail vintage@hdrcgb.org.uk.

Last edited:
Re: Welcome to the Vintage section "Regional" page

Can't help but think this section is now null&void since the vintage board is now back open to public view. Looking at the threads started here they be all fit for inclusion on the other club vintage board. With Tomg doing sterling work rationalizing the whole site surely the threads here could be shifted over and this "regional" page put to sleep?? Don't see the point in running 2 boards in tandem with the same input. Just sayin'.

Back