Yorkshire Region 5 AGM 2022

G

Glenn G

Hi All
Our regional AGM is scheduled for Tuesday 7th June 2022. The meeting shall commence at 20.00hrs prompt at the Riverside Farm , York.
All positions are up for grabs so if you fancy having a go at running the region please put yourself forward.
Only fully paid up members go HDRCGB can vote. Please remember to bring your membership cards.
Venue details

Riverside Farm
Shipton Road
Skelton
York
YO30 1XJ

Hoping for a good turnout
Cheers Glenn

Reactions: M&M
Last nights Agm was well attended and a good monthly meeting. Nice to meet new members Andy & Karen Martin.
So this years region posts are as follows
Region Rep Glenn Goodberry
Region Treasurer Stephen Page
Ass Rep/ Products. Kevin Debenham
Ass Rep/ Sec. Steve Jolly
Ass Rep Rideouts Steve Salter
Ass Rep Piotr Baranowski

Sincere thanks to our outgoing treasurer Veggie Dave who has provided excellent accounts for the last 4 years.

Cheers Glenn

Cheers Mac
The regions happy and we are getting good numbers turning up at meetings etc. It was good to see both you and Mandy at Llangollen which we really enjoyed. Have a great time on your European adventure.
Cheers Glenn

Hi All
Our regional AGM is scheduled for Tuesday 7th June 2022. The meeting shall commence at 20.00hrs prompt at the Riverside Farm , York.
All positions are up for grabs so if you fancy having a go at running the region please put yourself forward.
Only fully paid up members go HDRCGB can vote. Please remember to bring your membership cards.
Venue details

Riverside Farm
Shipton Road
Skelton
York
YO30 1XJ

Hoping for a good turnout
Cheers Glenn

Last nights Agm was well attended and a good monthly meeting. Nice to meet new members Andy & Karen Martin.
So this years region posts are as follows
Region Rep Glenn Goodberry
Region Treasurer Stephen Page
Ass Rep/ Products. Kevin Debenham
Ass Rep/ Sec. Steve Jolly
Ass Rep Rideouts Steve Salter
Ass Rep Piotr Baranowski

Sincere thanks to our outgoing treasurer Veggie Dave who has provided excellent accounts for the last 4 years.

Cheers Glenn
Can I aske ? How does regions work ? I live in Leathley .

Can I aske ? How does regions work ? I live in Leathley .
Hi Sarah
On joining the club you can align yourself to a region which for us is the Yorkshire region. Members can choose to not align with a particular region. As a member of the club you are entitled to attend any regional meeting in the UK. As a non member you will be made welcome to attend our meetings at the Riverside Farm first Tuesday of the month starting at 8pm.

I can only speak for the Yorkshire Region but here I am the Rep and we have a secretary , treasurer and assistant reps. Our members are very supportive and we all pull together when the need arises.

If you join us for a meeting or ride out hopefully you will enjoy the atmosphere and banter, come to a ride out or rally to get a real feel for what the club has to offer.
Hope to see you soon.
Regards Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
Back