Free Llandovery 2 ticket give away!

Barry Boy

Club Member
Just imagine enjoying the rally season opener at Llandovery with Region 7. Filling yourself up with our famous cakes made by our very own Helen and Brian Red Beard. Enjoying the bands in the company of friends new and old over a few pints in the club house.

Now imagine doing that for free!

Yes we are giving away two free Llandovery 2024 Rally tickets to the lucky winner who can identify the mystery man in the photo. He is a long time member who is known to the majority of you and the photo is about 24 years old and was taken in the Alps.

The competition is open to both club members and non-members. Have as many goes as you like. The winner will be announced on the forum and Region 7’s Facebook page on the 20th April. If his identity hasn’t been guessed prior to the 20th a fat old clue will be issued.

Please post your guesses on either the Club Forum competition post or the Region 7 Facebook page competition thread.

This competition is not open to Region 7 members, friends or family.

Good luck.

Photo for comp.jpg

So - long standing club member if photo was taken back in 2000 and presumably in R7, is that right? In which case my guess is Barrie Reid.

i recognise him but cant remember his name ,,, his dad had harley possably a knuckle and he owned a pan at one time ,,,bloody nice chap

i recognise him but cant remember his name ,,, his dad had harley possably a knuckle and he owned a pan at one time ,,,bloody nice chap

Think DJ - we are told the mystery guy is a long standing member known to most of us. I think unless you can come up with a name, we are going to need a clue from Barry Boy.

Back