Only 30 days until your clubs International

Glenn Goodberry

Club President
Forum Staff
Hi
It's now only 30 days until we host our clubs international. Everything is in place and a lot of work has gone into organising this event for you.
7 bands playing over the three days, great facilities all set in a beautiful part of North Yorkshire. Rally T Shirts are available in both Ladies and Gents sizes. The main logo on the front with the federation logo on one arm and 75 on the other to mark our clubs 75th year. Book your tickets to enjoy a great weekend.

IMG_5262.jpeg
IMG_4551.jpeg

IMG_5151.jpeg

Here's a guide to paying for International tickets by Paypal:-
- Login to your Paypal account and click on the Send button which is towards the top right of the page.
- Enter yorkshirerally@outlook.com in full in the search box - it will match to Stephen Page (Region 5 Treasurer) then press Next to accept.
- Enter the Total amount of money for the number of tickets you want.
- In the What's this for? space below include your name and membership number and also the names and membership numbers of any other people the tickets are for. Then press Enter.
- Your Preferred payment method should already be visible - you may need to add a card or bank account if you haven't already.
- Below that, choose a payment type - please select For friends and family - if you don't we won't get the full amount - ignore the buyer protection warning and press Continue
- The next page should show the full amount you're paying with no Paypal fee being deducted.
- Press Send and your payment will be made.

Keep your Paypal receipt or take a screenshot and bring with you to the Rally.
No paper tickets will be issued - your name(s) will be on the attendance list at the Rally entrance.

Please note:-
- There are currently no other payment methods available nor a pay on the gate option.
- The Member price is for HDRCGB Members and not just Facebook group or Forum members.
- Any guests should be either accompanied by an HDRCGB member or known in advance to the organisers.
- Please use the Friends and Family option as we lose around 4 or 5% percent of the total paid if you don't.

I m possably coming up on my panhead and would be riding through the Wednesday night

just wondering if i arrive early ie before 7am would i be able to get on site ,,,,

devon john

Back