103? Hertage Softail 2014, cams, headwork & dyno tune.

badgerbill

Club Member
I fitted a set of Andrews 57H cams to my Heritage last year and used an FP3 with a map supplied by V & H. It ran ok, but not perfect. Contacted Alex at FastLane for advice. The upshot is that he has done a brilliant job: Johnson hilift lifters, Street Port Plus headwork, rocker lockers, and then dyno tuned at Dynojet. I?m happy with the result considering the effect the Big Shot Longs exhaust has on the tune..... It?s still loud!horrified

Attachments

• Fast Lane dyno 0918.jpg.pdf
    653.6 KB · Views: 2
Re: 103? Hertage Softail 2014, cams, headwork & dyno tune.

I took my SG 103 to Dyno tune in Durham called Dragon Motorcycles what a different bike i have between my thighs.
I put on a Machine Parts air cleaner and Cobra Noisy Neighbour Haters mufflers, and found it was a tad sluggish, now after 5 hours of the Dyno set up i have a flying machine.

I took my SG 103 to Dyno tune in Durham called Dragon Motorcycles what a different bike i have between my thighs.
I put on a Machine Parts air cleaner and Cobra Noisy Neighbour Haters mufflers, and found it was a tad sluggish, now after 5 hours of the Dyno set up i have a flying machine.

Yeah, but does it start in the damp????
:cool:

Did you get a dyno printout to put on this page?

Back