103 inch Road King, Andrews TW54 cams, head work, Power Vision tune

Fast Lane

Club Member
2005 Road King belonging to club member JFJ. This one turned out very well producing 117 ft/lbs of torque at 4000 RPM and 101 HP. This will be a really fun ride ...

Julian Jacob TW54 103 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 103 inch Road King, Andrews TW54 cams, head work, Power Vision tune

Well chuffed Alex thanks, smiles per miles! Cheers Julian

julian is it worth doing it ?
i have just bought a 103 fatbob and it farts like hell got a pointy air cleaner thingy and vance and hines short shots it's only done 3800 miles from Jan 2013 but just lacks that bit zip, it has not got a power commander on or any other power pack so Alex if you read this lets talk turkey mate

I've just put the dyno chart back in Bob after Photobucket lost it. HP is the left vertical axis, torque is on the right, just match them up with RPM along the bottom and you'll see what's going on where ...

Hi Bob, it certainly is worth it mate, Alex will look after you!

julian is it worth doing it ?i have just bought a 103 fatbob and it farts like hell got a pointy air cleaner thingy and vance and hines short shots it's only done 3800 miles from Jan 2013 but just lacks that bit zip, it has not got a power commander on or any other power pack so Alex if you read this lets talk turkey mate
You can always rely on Bob for the use of full-on technical jargon so that us numpties don't know what he means ;-)

You can always rely on Bob for the use of full-on technical jargon so that us numpties don't know what he means ;-)
i find it difficult to get my words out some times with out losing all the petrol heads and so i keep it basic i find it works

Back