2002/3 vrod price???

H

hhhjesus

I'm thinking of getting a aluminium vrod rather than a custom sportster chop to replace my current ride... 'parkers' value early vrods around ?5750, but any listed on eBay seem to be going around ?6500+ at present - am I missing something obvious or am I going to need to save a bit longer if I want a vrod? Cheers for any advice ;)

Re: 2002/3 vrod price???

I'm thinking of getting a aluminium vrod rather than a custom sportster chop to replace my current ride... 'parkers' value early vrods around ?5750, but any listed on eBay seem to be going around ?6500+ at present - am I missing something obvious or am I going to need to save a bit longer if I want a vrod? Cheers for any advice ;)

Parkers may have been correct during the [what some people call the NON - riding season] but now as with any bike sales, start of summer and prices inflate.

Any bike would be cheaper in Oct' rather than for sale in May onwards.

Cheapest i seen an 02 for is 6k. My 03 100th ann has held its money, currently insured for 7.5k

Harley Davidson V rod - 100th Anniversary edition | eBay
This one has lots of ???? extras inc screen, seat pad, SE pipes and hard bags. An 03 in 02 colours.

5 owners,hells bells,that's a lot of life style wanabee's for one bike.:D

As above,Parkers is always out of step,with cars and bikes.
You're not buying from a guide,you're buying in the market place,from what's out there.
Here's an example of price variation,is one worth over ?3k more than the other?

Used HARLEY-DAVIDSON VRSCA Bike - Bike Trader

Any v-rod will fetch at least 5k if sold as parts with a lot of stuff left over.As others have said 6k is the bottom line for a decent runner.
Steve

Back