2007 Roadking alarm fault

Kevnyorks

Club Member
Hi there,
got a friend with 2007 roadking and he cant disarm the alarm, changed the batteries in the fobs ans still will not disarm.
he does not have the pin code and it has been parked up for a few months on a trickle charger.
any ideas
Kevin

Hi there,
got a friend with 2007 roadking and he cant disarm the alarm, changed the batteries in the fobs ans still will not disarm.
he does not have the pin code and it has been parked up for a few months on a trickle charger.
any ideas
Kevin
If the fobs are the type that recognises the bike without pressing the fobs then keep them out of distance then just turn on ignition which will start the alarm then turn ignition off then bring the fob close to bike and turn ignition back on this may then turn on without the alarm.
If like my 2003 RK turn ignition on, sets alarm off turn ignition off. Press the fob and turn the ignition on this wakes up the bike that has gone into sleep mode.
Due to my health problems I've not ridden mine for over 2 years and mine is continually on Optimate charger so it I leave it too long I have to do this to start it.

Back