2022 meetings

Scotty-w

Club Member
Trying to see if there is still some interest in this. 1st Sunday of the month at the Ship Inn, Ship Lane. Farnborough. Mid day till, well, whenever I guess.
So 6th March I may (depending on the weather) dig the Breakout from its hibernation and take a ride up.
Region has dwindled away a little, so be nice to start getting some numbers up there after the crappy few years we've had.

Hi Scott,
Not sure about March as I have family commitments in the afternoon.
Will definitely be there in April.

Paul FXD

This Sunday is supposed to be not raining. Shock horror. I will be up there 12ish if anyone is up for a meet up.

Hi Scott I might come along on Sunday if I get the bike out of winter hibernation on time, I'm keen to get out a bit more and meet some other members of the club. (y)
That'd be great. Just got mine out if hibernation and got it MOt'd last Friday. Then it's rained all week. Typical. Supposed to be dry but a little chilly this weekend though.

That'd be great. Just got mine out if hibernation and got it MOt'd last Friday. Then it's rained all week. Typical. Supposed to be dry but a little chilly this weekend though.
Yeah weather is looking ok at the moment, I will let you know in the next couple of days if I will be able to make Sunday or not. 🤞

If not, the monthly meets WILL be going ahead. So there is always next month.
May is the regional AGM (should be posted on the 2sy page on this regions forum)
But I'll be there pretty much 1st Sunday of every month mid day till......whenever she phones to tell me dinner is ready.
Don't worry if you don't know anyone. Nor do I really, save for 1 or 2.

I am looking good for the weekend, got the bike out of hibernation yesterday.
All being well I will see you Sunday (y)

Back