2024 Super Rally Czech Republic

spakey

Club Member
The Super Rally next year is in the Czech Republic 16th – 19th May 2024 (web site) at ATC Merkur, Pasohlavky, Czech Republic / H-DC (map). Region 19 went to the 2017 Super Rally at this site and is was a great location and rally. This post can be used for organising any arrangements, we also have a Facebook event if you want to keep up to date by that media (Facebook). I’ve not decided yet if I’m going but I know a few are keen to do the trip.

A superb location and ideal for a touring holiday through the neighbouring countries. I'll be going. Have you got a link to the FB group?

Hi Steve, could you keep me in the loop with whatever you guys decide to do? At the moment we have a smallish group going from R14 that is currently planning on leaving straight from our rally which is the weekend before Super Rally.

Like you, personally I haven’t decided whether I will be going and with the very congested club rally calendar during April, May and June I may use my “weekend passes 🙄😂” on club rally’s.

Super Rally in Brno, Czech Republic 15th – 19th May 2024

A few of the region are planning a trip to the Federation Super Rally this year in Czech Republic. The organising club (H-DC Moravia) are allocating a camping area for the Riders club, details on arrival. I’ll be taking an extended holiday to include the rally so not looking at a group ride but there are a number of members looking for some company. If you are interested in riding with other R19 members get onto the R19 forum page or the R19 Facebook event page and make yourself known 👍

R19 Forum page

R19 Facebook event

Rally information

Forum rally page and update

Federation Facebook page

Back