6th May meet

Trevor

Club Member
Meet at the service station on the east bound carriage way of the A31 at the A331 junction to leave at 09.00.. Ride to Hastings for brunch.

Re: 6th May meet

sorry wont be able to makle that as heading back from devon that day

the traditional hastings run is the following day, if your still there i'll find you

So are you coming down for the Sunday and not the Bank Holiday (May Day) bike extravaganza at Hastings then Trevor :) And will Geoff be on his mean machine or his Dynarod :60277EB7B04744289C0

Old Bob
icon6.gif

Meet at the service station on the east bound carriage way of the A31 at the A331 junction to leave at 09.00.. Ride to Hastings for brunch.

Will you be aiming for the Angling Club or will sir be going up market :D Let me know your E.T.A and we'll be ready to repel boarders :wink:

Phil.... :cool:

Probably about 11.00 for brunch, we do not do breakfast and lunch. On second thoughts if the lunch is liquid we can, but we will be on our bikes. I am dropping off some raffle prizes for the Triple as well.
Best we come prepared to be repelled then.

Trevor, if we have to prepare for repellers best watch Simon A, i saw him attack that lamb flank after the dorking autojumble, wasn't a sight for the squeamish. Mind you we'll be ok if we hide their zimmer frames, they'll never catch us:D

I'll be there, maybe a couple of mates with me if ok, they may be on Harlies too if lucky

"they'll never catch us:D"

Appearances can be deceptive, a bit like Simons lamb shank

K v F

Maybe have a couple of Riders from the farm meet up with you at Hurst Green on the A21 for the ride down to Hastings if we can arrange it. Presume you'd get there about 10.30am ? :wink:

We'll be coming up from the farm at Etchingham on the A265 to the A21 .

right opposite that junction and 20 yards just before the only traffic light in Hurst Green there's an area to park on your side of the road.

We'll get there before you arrive, probably 10.15 or before and try and be waiting .:wink:
If you get there earlier wait at the George pub. 20 yards after the traffic light. my mobile is 07866 017250.

Elgey and Geoff know the way to the farm if you fancied a cuppa, but I was trying not to delay your arrival in Hastings. :wink:

Back