750 Street performance

Mr B

As this raffle is going ahead, and I'll be selling tickets....I plan on relieving the local chavs of a pound or two each. I can sell quite a lot to mates anyway, but the chavs around here seem to have a fair bit of diposable income...so we might as well have some of it.

Almost everyone I've talked to and primed up for getting involved in this asks the same questions.

1. Is it faster than my Road King.....my answer is: probably.....everything is faster than my Road King.

2. How fast does this new Harley go.....I don't have an answer to this, does anyone know what the top end speed will be.

Brian.

Re: 750 Street performance

Watched a You Tube video that showed an indicated 190km per hour so Circa 118mph

Thanks, now I can say it's quick.....and give a top end speed.

Brian.

Shouldn't a moderator move this to the new Street heading....?

Shouldn't a moderator move this to the new Street heading....?

Shouldn't the section be called Revolution X to fit in with the other section names?
I'm pretty sure over time there will be more than one model.....

Sounds like its faster than my Road King as well. Leave it as Street 750 as I'm sure that will help Googles search spiders find it.

Shouldn't the section be called Revolution X to fit in with the other section names?
I'm pretty sure over time there will be more than one model.....

I was tempted to use Revolution X,but at least one person would have said that's the V Rod,it's not,but that wouldn't have stopped them (him).
The over long thread in the members section kept referring to Street 750,we were asked for a Street 750 section,and that's what you've got.
The description states "includes other models".:smile:

I was tempted to use Revolution X,but at least one person would have said that's the V Rod,it's not,but that wouldn't have stopped them (him).
The over long thread in the members section kept referring to Street 750,we were asked for a Street 750 section,and that's what you've got.
The description states "includes other models".:smile:

Ok , Ok , I'll STFU :)

Having now had a good ride of the Street I can say it is quite nimble and lively, should keep up with the Sporties ok - couldn't find out its top speed but other american road tests suggest 110 mph is reliably available. More detailed report has gone to the 'Quin first.

Last edited:
Back