A finger of fudge is not enough incentive....

T

Tezza

Cast your minds back dear readers, well those of you with full mental faculties and the ability to remember a famous line from a choccy bar advert.
As you will be aware the Madras Muscle is having a make-over. I ordered foot pegs n solo seat and some other bits n bobs and proceeded to swiftly apply said bits to the M.M.
Well ---- has anyone seen my shifter peg? It rolled off the work bench and I haven't seen it since. The Staffie, who can usually find his own lead in a very big bag of leads, when he wants out for a pish, couldn't. Even after offering said choccy bar as an incentive. I gave him the box the shifter came in to sniff. Which he did. He wagged his tail, had a pish on the wheelie bin and fugged off back indoors. I had the choccy bar instead, but still couldn't find the shifter. SO, one of you lot jealous of the M.M. must have nicked it and I want it back NOW, or else. :grief:
Or else, I'll no doubt spend ?40 on another and find the original the day it arrives :grumpy:
p.s. I did wipe his spit off the choccy bar prior to consumption, just in-case you were wondering,

Byeee,
Tezza

Re: A finger of fudge is not enough incentive....

why don,t you wait for the staffie to have a dump then see if your shifter is amongst that, don,t forget to wash your hands afterwards. :victorious:

Re: A finger of fudge is not enough incentive....

Jim, Don't think I hadn't thought of that. However creeping up behind a staffie especially when they're taking a dump in not advised. Have you seen the size of their toofypegs:hororr: No mate what I did was do my bit for charity - bought a pair of size 10 shoes ( scope)and attached them to 2 brush shanks ( BHF) and checked the poo by squashing it that way!
Plus it gave everyone a laugh to see size 10 prints in doggy doo. Could just imagine them having a right old giggle thinking ah, some silly barstewards stepped in shit :tears_of_joy: Still can't find the shifter though, so another on it's way.
Anyone want a pair of size 10 brogues in black? only been round the block a few times since purchase. He, He, somebody will want them, they only read half the shit (no Pun) I write anyway.
Thanks for the advice though, by the way would you have used Marigolds or something similar??
Tezza

Back