Advance Notice - Brooklands Meet

Pyro

Club Member
Hi Folks,

On Sunday 23rd July we are gonna meet up with our mates in the Sussex Coasters and the Three Counties at the famous Brooklands Museum and Racetrack - near Weybridge, Surrey.

See http://www.brooklandsmuseum.com/

There is an "auto aero-jumble" on that day and there will be lots going on. There is a restaurant there and I understand there will also be a BBQ.

The Museum (cars, aircraft and bikes) is fantastic and part of the famous wooden banked track has been preserved.
The organisers, the Friends of Brooklands, have kindly allocated us our own parking and display area in front of the famous Shell Aero Petrol Pagoda.

Entrance cost to whole event will be ?7.

Times and meeting places yet to be finally sorted - but make sure you come and support your Club.

As I need to let Brooklands know how much space we'll need please let me know as soon as possible if you're coming. Cheers,

Tony PYRO Dowden,

IMPORTANT - IF YOU KNOW ANY MEMBERS - OR PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS - WHO ARE NOT ON EMAIL PLEASE LET THEM KNOW?.​

Re: Advance Notice - Brooklands Meet

I will do my best to be there but I'll make my own way as I have an unused offer of a free entry to cash in! (go on, say it...) You'll be interested to know its from a customer who was WW2 Fleet Air Arm, he just flew Seafires then was in Korea flying Sea Furies - he was a pal of the "chap" who downed a Mig with a Sea Fury (Carmicheal?) then he ended up flying civilian Dacotas. Paul P.

Back