am i alone

J

jeromeserena

anyone else in this region?
get in touch if you fancy a wee trip out.i work funny hours etc but should be able to hook up sometimes. do we have a meeting or a clan gathering any where.
going to the ride to the wall oct 11th meeting some of the lakes boys early start sat but let me know if you want to ride down will happily meet up.

do we have a region flag/ would be nice to show the saltire at this event (if allowed)

Re: am i alone

Dont think theres many in your region mate.

sum oh us are inbetweenies mind tam :wink: :439:

wha' saw the tattie howkers,
wha' saw them gang awa'?
wha' saw the tattie howkers,
marching doon the Broomielaw?
some a' them had bits an' stockin's,
some a' them had nane at a',
some a' them had umberellas
marching doon the Broomielaw. :439:

sum oh us are inbetweenies mind tam :wink: :439:Aye forgot all aboot you inbetweenies John :D

i have sceduled a monthly meeting for tonight at my house. 2 attended me and my cat boo. we debated about many things is the new crossbones a step back is the v-rod the way to go os felix better than whiskas all that kind of stuff. he is not happy about being left out of the ride to the wall. he reckons his distant relative was at trafalgar but im not sure. any how despite the small turn out the world was put to rights half a bottle of Bunahabain, was drunk by myself while boo enjoyed the delights of whiskas cat milk. if you fancy joining next months meeting let me know. enjoy the weather this weekend heading down to preston myself. (boo is staying at home he has mice to herd)

Youre Region Rep is offline at present but has asked me to mention that the monthly meeting is held as described in the Quin at the Buccleugh Hotel Moffat the last Sunday of month at 6.00pm.Mobile Contact no in Quin also. No cats allowed in bar:D

Is that the place whur ye get Tiny scones 'n a cup o' cauld coffee :wink:.

In that case Tam !!
the Gaff i'll be stoowed oot wi' teuchters.wearin' cheap waterproofs.:D:D

thanks for reply as usual am working this sunday but will be there next month or i will see you at the ride to the wall

So hoo mony o' ye's ill be in attendance ?? :439:
bearin' in mind yer Rep micht be in the scullery sherp'nin' the cutlery.:wink::wink:

Strange place to have yer meetin If they dont like cats! :piss:

:439::439::439::60277EB7B04744289C0 :60277EB7B04744289C0

It's bin a while since oanybudy' said oanythin' here so a'm jist sayin' Hi !!!:439:

still here pal bike in beddy bies when we going to meet up again for a craic going to get the boy out next week but us lowlanders are forcast snowstill nevermind chance to get a few things done to the boy for the better weather. see you all soon. ps the cat is fine

We will be having a rideout to Tan Hill inn in late march/early April,be good to see some of you boys there,keep an eye on the Lakes page for more details:D:D

looking forward to tanhill this year could not make it last year. and the lakes doo is on the calender. ps put the cats name on that sportster. pps does anybody know a company that makes forwards for very short riders. eg 24inches boo will be so pleased.

Back