Analogue or Digital Air Suspension pump

Lancs64

Will both Harley Davidson analogue and digital dial Air Suspension pumps fit an 04 Ultra Classic ? Looks as if only the analogue is still sold.
Many Thanks

I bought the same pump (different name) when I was playing with air shocks on a Sportster, pretty cheap at the time.
I altered it with a 0 - 30 psig gauge which added a whole tenner to the bill.

I bought the same pump (different name) when I was playing with air shocks on a Sportster, pretty cheap at the time.
I altered it with a 0 - 30 psig gauge which added a whole tenner to the bill.
Did the air shocks improve the ride much ? Been mulling it over for my rubbermount sporty as the stock is pants been looking at ikon or hagons but plenty of glide shocks on ebay 🤷🏻‍♂️

The air shocks were a sort of improvement, but the spring loading was still to high for the lighter Sportster.
You could strip them and remove the inner spring? This should allow the air pressure to do the job it is meant for.
Still have them in a box.
Popped basic Hagons on in the end, much better.

Read up so much me heads banging recon i will end up with hagons or ikon as getting spring rate and travel right seems to be the issue and as a svelt 17 stone 8 in me riding gear i want to start at the bottom of range before adding travel kit tent air bed ect 🤷‍♂️

Back