Andy Webb (Crawley Custom & Classics) RiP

FinnDave

Club Member
Coming just a few hours after hearing of Tomo's passing, I heard that Andy Webb of Crawley Custom & Classics, based at Crawley Mill just outside Witney, died yesterday after suffering a fatal heart attack. He wasn't a member of the club, but members in the West Oxfordshire part of the region may well have known him.
Triple C, as it likes to be known, is an independent bike workshop which many local Harley riders will have used over the years. When the Harley Workshop in Witney closed a few years ago, the owner, Andy Harley, joined forces with Triple C until his premature passing a few years ago. It was Andy Webb who first phoned me to tell me the bad news.
I last saw Andy Webb about 3 weeks ago and he was telling me enthusiastically about his plans to move his narrow boat to a new location.
Since the demise of the Harley Workshop, Triple C has been my number one place for any work required on my bike.
Another good man gone, that makes it two in my immediate circle within the last 24 hours. As Tomo was fond of saying 'they're taking them from our shelf now'.

Last edited:
Back