Anybody got a spare computer screen?

Baff

Club Member
Hi

The screen on the club's PC had just gone tits up.

Has anybody got an old, spare, working screen they could donate to the club?

I can pay for postage, but I don't really want to spend any money we haven't already budgeted for, especially when almost everybody (except me) has an old screen they never use.

Cheers

Baff

Re: Anybody got a spare computer screen?

I've got a spare 19" screen you can have, all working, all good. How do you want to do this?

I've got a brand new new computer screen if you want it, just give me a bell, contact Baza and ask him for my contact number , as he has it.

Best Wishes

Neil

I've got a brand new new computer screen if you want it, just give me a bell, contact Baza and ask him for my contact number , as he has it.

Best Wishes

Neil

Cheers Neil

It looks like I've got one coming from Steve the Greek, which I can collect at the meet tomorrow.

Big thanks to yourself, Phil & Mort for offering screens. It's saved us a good few quid.

Got a complete computer if you need it Baff, just needs collecting.

I've only just read this, I've got one I could have dropped off this afternoon.

Cheers guys.

Tricky, can you PM me the specs? If it's better than we use now, I might well take you up on it.

Rick, if Steve's isn't suitable, you can strap yours to Max's back and get it over to me. Oh, except I'm working from home again now, so the poor lad would have a bit of a hike.

Yeah that's fine mate, Max would enjoy the walk :)
Let me know if it's needed and I'll dress as Santa, put the reindeer antlers on Max, and he can pull a cunningly-disguised-as-a-trailer sleigh.

Back