Anybody got...?

C

che

a cheap, strong single motorcycle trailer they want to sell? PM me.

Re: Anybody got...?

theres a clubmember in York i spoke to , hes got a nice neat m/cycle trailer for sale at 200quid, was made specially for his h-ds he said but will take all bikes, he aint on the forum/email but i can get in touch with him if ya like.

theres a clubmember in York i spoke to , hes got a nice neat m/cycle trailer for sale at 200quid, was made specially for his h-ds he said but will take all bikes, he aint on the forum/email but i can get in touch with him if ya like.

Yes please. thank you

no probs, il give him a ring and ask if its ok to pass on his tel no to you. will pm you when i know whats what. Tony

Let me think about this Che i have a freewheelers one here i bought sh ages ago. Ive only connected it once and never actually towed it behind me bike. its only a small one in black all together lights work etc etc

hmm do i want to sell or dont i ????? hmmmmm

i knew it. a bloody trailer queen, after all.....

*ducking and running, blowing kisses.....*

i knew it. a bloody trailer queen, after all.....

*ducking and running, blowing kisses.....*

Mark, it's a trailer to move me bike's, not to move me clothes. ta

Dave, i was waiting for the smartass comment, just didn't expect it from you. :) I keep getting stuck at my partners with my car and no bike, i figured out why not, when packing my bags, i could also pack a bike... just might work.

Now I know this is male logic so I'm likely to get shot down in flames! But, why not keep one of your bikes at your partners?

KiwiDave. you will note i havnt ever used it :A:

but then u have never seen the muff diving platform i have been working on as seen at the lakes and also at yorkshire rallies.

Che, sorry babe didnt realise it was a car trailer for a bike you wanted thats something i have never had. :439:

Thank you guys. I'm now the proud owner of a nice, strong, cheap trailer to tow my bike behind the car. Thanks to Bridlad, and to the seller, a member of the HDRCGB.:D

I will now park it in a secluded place within five miles of any rally i attend, and ride into the site the rest of the way and then collect my long distance award..... just might work.:D:D:D:D:D

PS, anybody who needs a trailer, it will carry any harley safely... feel free, no charge, it's all part of the service. :169B9ADF431545348BC

Glad to help out, il ring martin for commission :smile:

Back