Area

Vince p

Morning all
Throughout the last week I've been scrolling through the forum and finding some very interesting topics to read, I'm really considering joining the club in the new year but my question is which area as I'm close to Wyvern and southwest

Re: Area

Vince

When you join the Club, you automatically join every region at no extra cost, you can choose a "home" area if you wish, but you can attend as many as you like.

I would visit any meetings nearest to you, you will probably find adjacent regions have interactions anyway.

I have a membership application from you (was it completed at the show?) but your email address is bouncing back, If you are not sure, I'll reject it and you can make a new one in the New Year.

Cheers
Paul.

Hi Paul
Yeah stumbled upon the club at the show, strange as thought I double checked my email address, how do I send it to you privately or is it easier to do new application
Cheers
Vince

Morning all
Throughout the last week I've been scrolling through the forum and finding some very interesting topics to read, I'm really considering joining the club in the new year but my question is which area as I'm close to Wyvern and southwest

Welcome to the club's website and the club.

Last edited:
Back