Bad news

PMK

Reps Liaison Officer
Hi all

I've had the sad news that of the few people who attended the AGM no one wanted to be Rep.

I've sent an email via membermojo to everyone who is registered as having their region as this.

Whilst we can't declare the region dormant as you’ve had an AGM within 15 months you still meed someone to represent your interests to the Committee.

If you feel that might be you then get in touch.

Cheers

PMK
Reps Liaison Officer

Keep the R24 flag flying is my encouragement to the dedicated few that are still meeting at the Road House local venue, or anywhere else they choose. Being a Rep is not an arduous task if there are no activities and obviously there should be no pressure to do anything when a region is going through a challenging period. Hopefully someone will step forward and at least maintain a presence in this historic club.

For many many years Trident Geoff was the rep and apart from helping with the Triple rally they just met at a pub on a Sunday lunchtime once a moth. A good few went to and still do go to rallies so being a rep is as easy as you want it to be.
Whoever puts their name forward you have the backing of the committee 100%.

Sorry Baza you have got that wrong. I was Rep for twenty years, helping to start the Triple Rally. Geoff was assistant for ten years then Rep for two.

Back