Bar Flys or wot

Old_Bob

Thanks to the 3CB touring team who manned (sorry Carole), and womanned :D the bar at BNM farm party over the weekend, you guys were great :p I must admit you really looked at home and appeared to thouroughly enjoy your self inflicted duty ;) Have you added up the number of hours you were behind the bar and does it approach the number of hours you normally spend in front of it :rolleyes: As for me, to use Danthemans fav expression, I am completely ferked :eek: Gotta admit it, I am past it, can't keep up with you lot, I had only just got over the Retie trip with you guys :eek: Ah well, roll on Friday and up to the East Coast HC party, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Old Bob :cool:

Re: Bar Flys or wot

Hi Bob yes they did enjoy doing the bar, i must admit it was fun:D perhaps they have found there true vocation in life, Elgey says who pinche his ferking vodka off the bar, age is a state of mind ;) Bob you can keep up, we would like to thank all the people who Insisted on putting money in for the Cider even though it was free,:cool: had a great weekend, see you at Oswestry:D

Many thanks to Geoff and Elgey from the Nomadic 3 County Borderers who ran the bar for most of the time :cool: .

geoffelgeyax4.jpg

reckon you need to buy a pub lads.....naturals :cool:

p.s. Sorry for wakin Geoff up at 3.45am .....I was sure it was mi brothers tent :eek:
but recognised the " F%CK OFF ! " immediatly :D

yup well done to me fav 3 borders members, hope u all got hame safe u did a splendid job, and good to hear u lot havnae changed, yeah i know elgay "im ferked,":D keep up the englishness lads, ferkin brill to see;) :D :D

Good to see you again Dan and looking so well, yes we all got home safe, as you did i hope;) , we did ejoy working the bar, but as for running one full time, i think it could be a bit knackering, but what a laugh:D :D

carole said:
, but as for running one full time, i think it could be a bit knackering, but what a laugh:D :D
especially wae they 2 behind it, :D itt kinda threw me a bit,lol, normal see geoff holding the young yin ,up;) :D

C'mon Dan, Elgey won't like that, next time he sees you then you will be ferked :D

Old Bob :cool:

Back