Barbershop singers

Old_Bob

Sue & I, + the kids, spent the weekend in Bournemouth and staying in the same hotel were some guys from your neck of the woods (Twyford area) who form a Barbershop Harmony group. There were about 50 of them and they sounded great. They even performed a couple of numbers for us during our meal.
If anyone is interested they practice every Tuesday at the Piggott School, Wargrave near Twyford from 19;45 - visitors welcome.

I know that close harmony isn't everyones cup of tea but I thought they were triffic and would go and see them if they were a little closer to Coasterland.
Web site for info --- www.rbhc.org.uk

anyway it's about time someone posted something new on your regions page :D

Old Bob :cool:

Re: Barbershop singers

Tell me about it Bob, i told you no one talks on here, only me, and i am not well again, i think i caught Mikes snotty cold, must have passed it on over the web, I'm fed up with being ill, :( :( boring boring boring, i want the summer to come really quick.:) :)

Carole we must get together and discuss our ailments. I went to the hospital yesterday to find out what can be done to try and fix this continual pain down my neck and spine. Gotta have some holes drilled ito the vertabrae :eek: (no, I am not having any bolts fitted and the docs name wasn't Frankenstein) :rolleyes: And that only the start, the next visit is to see what can be done about a suspect torn knee joint cartilidge :( Then it will be the hip joints :confused: Worry is that it might ferk up my rallying plans :mad:
So you can see that we could have hours of comparing bodily problems (no I don't mean LG :) )
Bloody rugby has got a lot to answer for, mind you I did enjoy it and would do the same again (but this time get the things fixed earlier):eek:

I am glad that there is someone out there in 3CB land apart from you and Trevor.

Old (knackered) Bob :cool:

Amazing innit Kev, cos we all can see that they are a hairy lot in this neck-o-the-woods :eek: ,(except the delectable Carole of course :) ) so it can't be very profitable ---- wot have they got to sing about :p

Old_Bob said:
Amazing innit Kev, cos we all can see that they are a hairy lot in this neck-o-the-woods :eek: ,(except the delectable Carole of course :) ) so it can't be very profitable ---- wot have they got to sing about :p

Bet you any money they don't sing a song about Colin! :D :D :D

They do Kev --- it's 'shine on harvest moon, ;) By the way "anything for the weekend".:D

Sorry Col.

Old(due for a slap)Bob :cool:

I wanted to join a Barbershop Quartet .......................................

But I can't cut hair. :D

Back