Bike covers

I bought one from warrs in 2014. Cost me £100, 10 yrs old now and still going strong. Was used outside for 7 of them.

Reactions: p[p
As an indoor cover I use this one from >Motea<, has a soft fleece interior, as long buy the large stretches to cover most large motorcycles.
The >Oxford Stormex< comes with a window and is ideal if you want to charge your bike whilst outside, although they Oxford also make a cheapy solar panel its very weak (has absolutley no chance of overcoming the parasitic drain of a harley alarm) and is un-monitored. Best to fit a >10Watt or greater, Optimate Solar Duo<, the travel version comes with a storage bag and suckers, price is pretty much the same everywhere. Am uncertain if the 10w can overcome the above either during the winter months, hence why I personally bought the 20w. As to whether this solar panel will attach to the window on the Stormex cover and stay there I cannot say for certain as the panel is quite heavy compared to the Oxford one. Obviously if your confident in using mains electricity in potentailly damp conditions then just use a mains battery charger (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: p[p
Back