Bike Security Websites.

Re: Bike Security Websites.

I just purchased a chain, lock and ground anchor from Almax. They gave me 10 quid discount, and I said I would mention that here, so if you do buy from them you can push for the discount...

Cheers

Good find, I want to order one of these, can you tell me how i get the discount code or do i just mention im a member?

If anyone has not seen this video it is bloody frightening. We all know the ground anchor is only as good as what chain you use.

It blew my mind when I saw so many good (supposedly) chains could be cut through in seconds! :mad:

Good find, I want to order one of these, can you tell me how i get the discount code or do i just mention im a member?
Email him on k9benson@btinternet.com stating the model you want and that you are in this club and want a 10% discount, he will email back with a paypal invoice.

Hope this is in the right place but if not feel free to move it to somewhere suitable.

Has anybody found a cable lock (think a chain is too big) that is Thatcham approved (or just very good quality) to fit the 2009 on Electra Glide that has alloy wheels with only 28.5mm between the "spokes"?

I have emailed Harley Davidson to ask them if the part 46089-89A HD 20mm Super Hard Wire Cable Lock would fit and they responded with get in touch with your dealer, and the dealer said get in touch with Harley Davidson :mad:

I have also emailed Oxford products to ask if their "Oxford Revolver Armoured Cable Lock 1.4m x 22mm would fit and they replied "Yes No Problem". So I ordered one but when delivered found the 22mm is over the metal, the plastic coating increased the diameter of this to 29mm and about 35mm over the locking collar on the end. ?65 sitting on a shelf in the garage. :mad:

If anybody has found something to fit please could you reply here or PM me?

Email him on k9benson@btinternet.com stating the model you want and that you are in this club and want a 10% discount, he will email back with a paypal invoice.

Thanks Harvey, Mark asked me to put him in our suppliers section and the discount is now exclusive to HDRCGB members only and the new thread with link to discount code is now here below, thanks for setting up the discount.
icon14.gif

The Ultimate Ground Anchor: Y Anchor

Re: The Ultimate Ground Anchor: Y Anchor DISCOUNT CODE

Re: The Ultimate Ground Anchor: Y Anchor DISCOUNT CODE

Nice looking product, but their credibility might be improved by fitting the chain around something other than the wheel... :wink:

Nothing like coming home to no bike, and the safest wheel in the world...

Back