Born free knuckle

Summers

Club Member
0B33800B-CBAE-4416-9911-F0F46DFC9D57.png
68B54C7A-D035-4179-BCAB-159C935FD897.jpg
D5043906-6326-4631-A03D-81174FE0345F.jpg
67FDA0B8-0367-484F-91C2-3130CA7C6011.jpg
Quite again, so thought I’d stick up a couple of pix of the Dual carb knucklehead I built for the Born free 10 motorcycle show. Still stoked to have been the first and still only British invited builder.

Talent and metal, simplicity and art, joined as one in a high-line marque'

Beautiful with extra beaut. Did you twin carb the heads yourself, they do look neat. The gear shift through the primary case looks just right on that bike and are those forks old Triumph.
thanks for sharing.

Ron.

Beautiful with extra beaut. Did you twin carb the heads yourself, they do look neat. The gear shift through the primary case looks just right on that bike and are those forks old Triumph.
thanks for sharing.

Ron.

cheers Ron, the heads were a team effort between myself and a friend ( much better welder than me ) the front brake is pre unit, but the forks are vard mfg. but in narrow trees

Very nice and in my favourite colour.

You did Britain proud with that creation :encouragement:

Any vid's of it running so we can hear the sweet music?

Doesn’t seem to work, Paul I’ve only got a phone so I’ve emailed it to you. Maybe you can upload

Last edited:
Doesn’t seem to work, Paul I’ve only got a phone so I’ve emailed it to you. Maybe you can upload

Vids can't be played directly on this software. The vid file you uploaded can be downloaded and played. Fuz said that worked for him.

Just watched it myself. Really cool.

Yup, played for me tho' loaded a little bit slow......by the way, that bloke in black has taken identity theft to a whole new blatant level..?

cheers Ron, the heads were a team effort between myself and a friend ( much better welder than me ) the front brake is pre unit, but the forks are vard mfg. but in narrow trees

Thanks Vince, I live and learn and the longer I live the more I have to learn.
Your Knuckle looks good on the move as well as standing.

Ron.

...by the way Vince, on my one and only trip to the Colony one of my t-shirts was the first design Fred Warr had as a shop shirt. It had a late twenties pocket valve motor on the front with "Fred Warr London" and on the back in bold 1-1/2" letters "FRED WARR, 611 KINGS ROAD LONDON" - I had to stop wearing it as the colonialists kept thinking that was me! (actually, should have kept it on and got some action in return for "staying at my place in London"...?)

Back