Brakes

K

Kai

Hi There

I have a customer with an 03 Vrod who wants different to standard brake rotors. Anybody know of anything available, I understand that the fronts are difficult to make any different as they are an outer ring style rotor but just wondered if there is anything ?

Thanks a lot

Wazza (Kai)

Re: Brakes

Brembo are fitted as standard on the Street Rod and are available for all V-Rod models.:D

We have these hanging on the wall. Here`s the problem, the parts manager is in Oregon racing so I don`t know who makes them. They ain`t cheap, $225.00 each.
If you are interested I can find out. I do know they make other patterns, laser cut I believe.
View attachment 388

Last edited:

Hey Thanks ever so much. I have contacted the customer with the pic to show him what is available.

As soon as I hear anything I will let you know.

Thanks once again

Cheers
Wazza (Kai)

Ricks wheels make all sort of brake discs, pulleys and wheels and now even a bigger fule tank for the VRSCA. I have a set of their wheels discs and pulley on my 2002 VRSCA they have been fine. check it out USABear. Our friends at the MOCO said it couldnt be done but the Germans have managed it . :D a tad pricey though (tank that is)

www. ricksmotorcycle@t-online.de

V-Rod Gas Tank 19,3 l / 5,1 Gallons

Once again, Rick?s Motorcycles offers a complete new high-tec part for all V-Rod models:

Rick?s gas tank with 19,3 l / 5,1 gallons capacity!!

Nearly all V-Rod owners around the wolrd know about the problem that you have to look for the next filling station, soon after you left.
The new Rick?s Motorcycles V-Rod tank has about 5,3 l / 1,4 gallons more capacity and offers a more reach of about 35%.

The gas cap and the injection electronic can be used like on the OEM tank and the opening mechanism can also be used like usual.
Only some modifications on the protection plate under the tank are necessary, but for this we deliver a fitting instruction with pictures.
The tank is delivered in white, not painted!!

The tank is available in two variant. For tyres up to 280 and for 300 tyres.

Fits all V-Rod models !!

getmsg

Ok found some..........They are pretty cool too.

check out the site

www.stealthproducts.co.uk

They make them to order !!!

Got some coming in a week.

Cheers
Wazza (Kai)

Re: Brakes HELP HELP

DONT order any V Rod brakes from Stealth Products. They are not correct. Apparently the EBC book shows Vrod front brakes as solid not floating.

Therefore I ended up with 3 discs of which only the rear will fit.

Has ANYBODY got drawings or blueprints or dimensions of V Rod Front discs because they can cut them for me but only with a plan.

HELP PLEASE

Kai said:
DONT order any V Rod brakes from Stealth Products. They are not correct. Apparently the EBC book shows Vrod front brakes as solid not floating.

Therefore I ended up with 3 discs of which only the rear will fit.

Has ANYBODY got drawings or blueprints or dimensions of V Rod Front discs because they can cut them for me but only with a plan.

HELP PLEASE
PM sent.

just buy them from Ricks the price isnt too bad and i can testify they do work fine and with no probs

Hay Lawnmower

I cant find them on ricks.....can you point me in the right direction ? I may just being dumb, Are they wavey ?

thanks

Thats great thanks, not quite what he is after but a nice backup.

Thanks a lot

wazza

Back