Can you run internal handle bar cables on 2007 fxstc

Invasion1973

May be a stupid question. But can I install new bars and run all cables internally. wasn’t sure if throttle would be possible being a cable
Think at the moment it looks a bit of a mess, would be nice for it to look a bit cleaner up front.
IMG_7532.jpeg

May be a stupid question. But can I install new bars and run all cables internally. wasn’t sure if throttle would be possible being a cable
Think at the moment it looks a bit of a mess, would be nice for it to look a bit cleaner up front.
View attachment 1195938
How do buddy, I've owned 2 softail customs and yes you can internally wire the bars as long as you purchase bars for this purpose plus you may need harness extensions depending on what height you go to. Your throttle cable and hydraulic brake pipe will remain external, Fortress Motorcycles located just past Scotch Corner make bars made to measure and in many different heights and up to 2 1/2 inches thick so a real chunky set of bars but they are quality and look the dogs gonads

How do buddy, I've owned 2 softail customs and yes you can internally wire the bars as long as you purchase bars for this purpose plus you may need harness extensions depending on what height you go to. Your throttle cable and hydraulic brake pipe will remain external, Fortress Motorcycles located just past Scotch Corner make bars made to measure and in many different heights and up to 2 1/2 inches thick so a real chunky set of bars but they are quality and look the dogs gonads
Hi mate, thanks for the info really appreciated. All makes sense 👍🏻 I like the sound Fortress Motorcycles I’ll take a look!

Back