Clutch adjustment

MarcXGA

Club Member
Anyone had a go at adjusting their clutch yet on the street rod? Is just simply done through the cable at either end? Notice mine slipping yesterday, got just over 850miles on it. Nearing its 1k service but might need to adjust before it gets there

Re: Clutch adjustment

Anyone had a go at adjusting their clutch yet on the street rod? Is just simply done through the cable at either end? Notice mine slipping yesterday, got just over 850miles on it. Nearing its 1k service but might need to adjust before it gets there

If the mileage is that low, and assuming it's still under warranty, I'd be asking the dealership to sort it.

Yep is part of the first service but I am not planning to book till nearer Xmas when I ha e time off of work. I will tweak the cables etc and figure it out another excuse to spend time the garage ��

My rod has done over 7k and I have never had to adjust anything. Definitely take back to the dealer if it needs adjusting already.

Hmmm I am thinking it might be related to when the bike fell over the other day and I put a new clutch lever on! May have not set the cable back to where it was :( Friday was the first day I rode since then! I will play around with the adjusters today and see what if I can get it back to where it was

Back