Compensation

Old_Bob

At the Farm Party this past weekend the Brave Coasters located and ensured the return of the Snorers banner (so carelessly mislaid at the Triple rally) :)Not only was it returned to the snorers in perfect condition but it was also raised in honour behind the bar, again by the Coasters (the Snorers being either too busy telling folks waiting for a beer to f**k off or too busy being not bovvered):pBut a certain Rosy shod person has accused the aforesaid Brave Coasters of being involved in the losing of this beautiful banner and I consider that some form of compensation should be forthcoming to assist in the amelioration of the finders feelings :redface:It would be against a Coasters principles to accept monetary gain for only doing their duty for a fellow biker (or biker babe :wink:) and so I would like to propose - as an occasional 3CB Snorer Touring member, - that the original culprits in the loss of the Banner (names with-held to protect the guilty) should treat the brave and ultra honest Coasters to a Brekkie at Oz.:DThis I believe would go a long way to repair the hurt that the accusation has caused :169B9ADF431545348BCOld Bob
icon6.gif

Re: Compensation

At the Farm Party this past weekend the Brave Coasters located and ensured the return of the Snorers banner (so carelessly mislaid at the Triple rally) :)Not only was it returned to the snorers in perfect condition but it was also raised in honour behind the bar, again by the Coasters (the Snorers being either too busy telling folks waiting for a beer to f**k off or too busy being not bovvered):p But a certain Rosy shod person has accused the aforesaid Brave Coasters of being involved in the losing of this beautiful banner and I consider that some form of compensation should be forthcoming to assist in the amelioration of the finders feelings :redface: It would be against a Coasters principles to accept monetary gain for only doing their duty for a fellow biker (or biker babe :wink:) and so I would like to propose - as an occasional 3CB Snorer Touring member, - that the original culprits in the loss of the Banner (names with-held to protect the guilty) should treat the brave and ultra honest Coasters to a Brekkie at Oz.:D This I believe would go a long way to repair the hurt that the accusation has caused :169B9ADF431545348BC Old Bob
icon6.gif
Bob Y Bas:p The Snorer who mislaid the aforementioned banner wishes to make ammends and as such would like to invite the occasional 3CB Touring Member to Brekkie at Oz:439:to celebrate to safe the repatriation:p As is customary with the 3CBs brekkie will be served at noon down the PUB:)Bring your wallet:mad:

Back