Custom show

Natra

Newark Show Groung, notts this weekend, including an autojumble etc tattoo competition etc Last years custom show was at Doncaster, now in a new bigger site, should be ok.
?15.00 entry

some of us are going sunday...anyone joining us

Natra

Re: Custom show

Been to the first 2 Natra both excellent, Devon Rally for us this weekend get some good photo's m8 :cool:

Groundhog.

Hi Natra

Am thinking of heading over on Sunday from Hull - have you any plans for meeting points or times etc?

Am possibly meeting up with mate from Sheffield somewhere on M18/A1?

Cheers
Dodger

yes will arrange a meet point. watch this space, but probably in the layby just off junct 31 of the M1, will confirm later this week

Natra

Ill probably go ... let me know time / meeting place .. sounds like a good show

Hi All

Got another stradler meeting up @ the 1st layby on the A1 after the A57 junction joins it heading South. Meet here 10:00 ?

Fluffy this may be a good point for you to join from Leeds?

BTW - there is a discount voucher for tkts in BSH ?2 off

Sorry Natra - didn't mean to hi-jack your thread :eek:

Hope you don't mind?

Dodger said:
Sorry Natra - didn't mean to hi-jack your thread :eek:

Hope you don't mind?

not a prob, i will be going via A57 to the A1 and down from there so if you are Going via M18 M1 you will be joining the A57 at junct 31 of the m1, then via anston etc to the A1/A57 roundabout and down from there I presume. may join you there, am meeting up with other HOWDOOs en route nearer the showground

Yes thats the route although will be coming from North M18 - A1 and cutting off M1 corner.
Hope to see you on Sunday?

Regards
Dodger

Well I have got expressed verbal concent from the missus for the trip on sunday, I just need to get written concent signed in duplicate now if im allowed out ..

so looks like ill be there .. ill be there for the 10am meetup ..

Fluffy said:
Well I have got expressed verbal concent from the missus for the trip on sunday, I just need to get written concent signed in duplicate now if im allowed out ..

so looks like ill be there .. ill be there for the 10am meetup ..

Well make sure you do the washing up and hoovering first, and see if you can borrow the trousers for the day:D :D :D

Chromer and I will be at the layby at 10.00, we will meet with the other reprobates at Newark

dunno if the boogieone is going as of yet but if i do decide to head across i will be coming over the woodhead pass onto M1 then up to A57 worksop before trundling over to the A1 down to A17 into newark show ground .

estimate about 2 1/4 hrs give or take few mins either side as will be coming from merseyside:D via manc land

hope to be leaving here about 8am dependin on weather etc

Looks like I will be meeting up with Kendo, Fbb, Chromer, poss Devil uk, Boogiefool at the A57/A1 JUNCTION at WORKSOP, anyone else from sheffield direction?
Mobyduck is hoping to meet us there when he can kick work into touch

Back