Dear Yanks, we`re so sorry about this.....

• Thread starter BrunoKatz WW1FighterPilot
  • Start date
B

BrunoKatz WW1FighterPilot

Dearest Americans and ex-pats living there, We can`t appologise enough for dumping that moronic female Victoria Beckham in your midst. Do hope you soon tire of her rude, arrogant ways and deport her to Guantanamo.
In the meantime, suggest you get Phill to knock this up in his workshop and maybe nail it up on the hill behind Los Angeles. :D

normalposhni9.jpg

PS, don`t want the skinny old bint back here.

Re: Dear Yanks, we`re so sorry about this.....

Victoria is ok.........

while she over there.......:439:

Dearest Americans and ex-pats living there, We can`t appologise enough for dumping that moronic female Victoria Beckham in your midst. Do hope you soon tire of her rude, arrogant ways and deport her to Guantanamo.
In the meantime, suggest you get Phill to knock this up in his workshop and maybe nail it up on the hill behind Los Angeles. :D

normalposhni9.jpg

PS, don`t want the skinny old bint back here.
good riddence to them ,dont know why (skelators) errm i mean victoria,s ugly mug is in the papers every bloody day cant they find someone else to photograph on this planet:439:

She seems to be quite the subject of the day on the tele over here. Being a Brit however I already knew she was a complete tosser. Her husband too.
Wouldn`t mind his pay check though...............:439:

Personally I don't mind him.....

It would seem that these two shallow, greedy, media-hyped dullards have found their natural home at last! :wink:

I could think of a few more plonkers to export over there! :D

Why do the media pander to them her Jade Goody, Jordan all that lot who wants them?

Back